ITS offer a wide range of ‘off-the shelf’ and bespoke training materials, all designed to provide the specific support individual clients might require for their CRM training programmes.
However, they are now also used in the classroom, for private study, and as background information for the design of CRM courseware.
The modules cover each of the main CRM elements and are supplied complete with a Facilitator Guide and a Delegate Handbook in PDF format. We also include programme Operating Instructions, and there are versions for both PC and Mac users.
The modules use very simple graphics, text and audio and they cover each element fully. There are modules available for both pilots and cabin crew.
A free sample is available in Downloads
As an experienced video production company we would be pleased to discuss the production of any of your own video programmes. These may include training films, promotional videos or passenger safety videos.
Generate revenue from your own videos
If you have already produced some training videos, why not generate additional revenue by selling them to other companies. Talk to us about distributing them on your behalf.
- ASA1 Slide Raft Exercise
- VN1 Hazardous Attitudes
- SK2 Fire on Board
- SK1 Disaster Management
- AN2 Loss of All Engines
- AN1 Air Crew Final Filter
- AV1 Manchester Air Disaster
- AV4 Cabin Fire Safety
- AV5 Lockerbie Air Disaster
- AV6 In-flight Fire Fighting
- AV3 Kegworth Air Disaster
- AV7 Aviation Security Check
- AVC8 Crew Personal Safety
- AVC1 Dangerous Goods
- AVC8 The Power of Explosives
- AVC12 Problems with Personalities (1)
- AVC13 Problems with Personalities (2)
- ME1 CPR
- ME2 Emergency Childbirth
- ME3 Inflight First Aid
- ME4 Inflight Medical Care
- AV10 Amsterdam Air Disaster
- AV11 Ditching
- AV12 Evacuation
- AV13 Disruptive Passenger – Diffusion
- AV14 Disruptive Passenger – Restraint
- AV15 Toilet Fire
The exercises have been used worldwide by a wide range of airlines with operations which include flag carriers, scheduled, charter, freight and quick-change freight/pax operations. Each exercise is focused on a specific behaviour and aims to demonstrate the importance of these behaviours for effective CRM. The exercises offer between 60 and 90 minutes of training and are designed to:
- Stimulate discussion on selected subjects
- Demonstrate the training issues in a clear and practical manner
- Saves time and money otherwise required to produce courseware internally
- Be used by airlines worldwide
ITS offers a range of generic courseware for a number of different applications.
Each set of courseware is supplied complete with all necessary materials, resources and supporting background information. A typical set of courseware might include some of the following resources:
- Course Notes
- Lesson Plans
- Case Studies
- Syndicate Exercises
- Instructor Notes
The initial courseware range includes courses for:
- Flight Deck Crew
- Cabin Crew
- Joint Flight Deck and Cabin Crew
Alternatively, bespoke sets of courseware can be designed and produced to meet a clients’ specific requirements.
Recurrent CRM Courseware
ITS provides a recurrent CRM course design service, which provides resources for annual training within your regulatory framework. The service can include initial visits to the client’s base in order to establish priority areas for training.
Integrated Recurrent CRM and Safety Training
The full benefit of recurrent CRM training can be experienced through the integration of both CRM and Safety Training; and particularly so if the training includes both Flight Deck and Cabin Crew personnel. With Integrated CRM/Safety courses for example:
- Training is more participative, being built around role-plays and case studies
- A behaviourally based syllabus is developed which focuses on operational line skills.
- Alternative options for checking recall items can be used.
- The training is reshaped and is fully integrated into a model of line proficiency.
- There can be significant cost savings in this approach to recurrent training.